Aliexpress - is a real Mecca for shopaholics. This network site owned by a Chinese public company and is one of the largest in the world. Without a doubt, it is the online trade has reached a qualitatively new level meeting the needs of customers, especially if the consumers do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the cashback. Consider the advantages and disadvantages of this resource.
Advantages of Aliexpress:
- An incredibly large assortment of the offered goods: here you can find everything from the original pencil sharpener to position pieces of furniture.
- A lot of competition among sellers has the best prices on vending goods.
- The possibility of direct communication with the seller allows you to establish a dialogue: you can check the information about the product and even ask for an additional discount in the amount of the benefit of using cashback, will delight the cost-conscious buyer.
- Aliexpress is focused on the external market - in the delivery involved several companies from which to choose the most worthy.
- The system of protection of customers, ensures the protection of the transaction - you can always complain if the product doesn't meet your expectations. In such cases, Aliexpress will force seller to honor your request.
Disadvantages of Aliexpress:
- A huge amount of merchandise, often identical, somewhat difficult choice - you need to be careful not to get lost in this diversity.
- The long wait of purchase despite the rapid services delivery Aliexpress is an international service, and therefore the waiting period should be “lay” is not only distance, but also customs procedures.
- The difficulties of translation, too, have a place to be - they are just inevitable, when the Chinese and Russian-speaking users to communicate with each other in English. However, in most cases it is not critical, and just plain fun!
Do not miss the best opportunities - buy what you need not only comfort, but also benefit!